Registering the application in Thinfinity VirtualUI Server
Now the application needs to be registered on Thinfinity VirtualUI Server. By doing this, the application will get published on the web server and will be available to be run from the web.
To create an application profile, follow these steps:
1. Open the Thinfinity VirtualUI Server Manager, available in the Start Menu.
2. Go to the 'Applications' tab.
3. Click on the 'Add' button.
4. Name the application and inform the application path and file name.
5. You can check the 'Default Application' option to bypass the Thinfinity VirtualUI landing page and go directly to the selected profile. You can access the rest of the profiles through their virtual path urls.
6. Press 'OK' and 'Apply' on the Server Manager screen.
Now the application is ready to be reached on the Web.