|Top Previous Next|
This is how the 'Licenses' tab of z/Scope Anywhere Configuration Manager in Activation mode looks like when the 30 day trial is over:
This tab always shows the current license. If you don't have a license, you will see a message letting you know how many evaluation days you have left until the trial finishes, as the image above.
a. Register a License:
If you have your z/Scope Anywhere license, you should register it by following the next steps:
1. Click on the "Register" button.
2. Enter the License "E-mail" and "Serial" number information, received by e-mail.
3. Press Activate.
4. If the information is correct, you probably have z/Scope Anywhere registered already.
5. Verify the new licensing information on the "License" Tab.
6. Contact us if you want to increase your license limits or if you want to enable a new feature.
b. Deactivate this Machine:
You may want to deactivate a machine in order to make the license limits available to be used on another machine.
The deactivation button will be enabled only when a license is already registered on this machine.
To deactivate your already registered license, follow the steps bellow:
1. Click on the "Deactivate" button.
2. Press "Yes" on the Confirmation Dialog.
3. A message confirming the license deactivation will be shown.
c. Show the Current Licensing Status:
The License status can be: